By Mark Barnett,Douglas Kent
This is a compilation of 25 peer reviewed papers from one of the 60+ platform and poster displays of the symposium "Adsorption of Metals to Geomedia II" on the American Chemical Society (ACS) assembly, March 27-29, 2006 in Atlanta, Georgia, united states. This symposium is a follow-up to the unique held in 1996.
* research the instruments and methods from top teachers and specialists
* One cease sensible source and advisor for these within the field
* maintain knowledgeable and recent on all of the most recent developments in technology
Read Online or Download Adsorption of Metals by Geomedia II: Variables, Mechanisms, and Model Applications: 2 (Developments in Earth and Environmental Sciences) PDF
Similar hydrology books
So one can deal with the world's more and more scarce water assets we should have a legitimate knowing of ways water strikes round the planet and what impacts water caliber. basics of Hydrology offers an interesting and complete creation to this topic and offers real-life examples of water source administration in a altering global.
This e-book examines relationships among climate-hydrological adjustments and different phenomena together with land use and common failures in the course of the Holocene and up to date prior. specifically, classes of speedy climatic shifts comparable to worldwide warming and international cooling are tested via paleohydrological and different stories of assorted lake-catchment platforms in East Asia, from Mongolia within the north to Taiwan within the south.
This quantity bargains a entire research of the water assets within the Souss-Massa river basin in southwestern Morocco and gives novel water-management ways to slender the space among provide and insist for water. It evaluates traditional water resources−surface water and groundwater−and discusses intimately rainfall harvesting into dams alongside the Souss and Massa wadis.
This quantity evaluates technical and social features of a watershed administration application within the Kush-Abad Watershed Basin in Iran. writer Bahram Mohammadi Golrang bargains a fashion ahead for a extra built-in ability to guage huge scale rural environmental administration tasks, their results at the actual setting, tips on how to have interaction the general public in such tasks, and the way close by groups have interaction with them and understand their results.
- Water Chemistry: An Introduction to the Chemistry of Natural and Engineered Aquatic Systems
- Hydrology of Small Watersheds
- Water Resources Planning and Management
- Geophysical Studies in the Caucasus (Lecture Notes in Earth System Sciences)
- Geofluids: Developments in Microthermometry, Spectroscopy, Thermodynamics, and Stable Isotopes (Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Data Bibliography)
- Globalization of Water: Sharing the Planet's Freshwater Resources
Additional resources for Adsorption of Metals by Geomedia II: Variables, Mechanisms, and Model Applications: 2 (Developments in Earth and Environmental Sciences)
Adsorption of Metals by Geomedia II: Variables, Mechanisms, and Model Applications: 2 (Developments in Earth and Environmental Sciences) by Mark Barnett,Douglas Kent